Happy Thanksgiving Week! As previously mentioned, the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide’s for both Him & Her for Under $100 is here and I hope that it will help you with ideas when shopping this holiday season for great gifts to purchase under $100. The older I get the more joy I find in giving than receiving. That’s why I call it “The Season of Giving. ” It is truly better to give than to receive. I genuinely mean that! Now, if you were to tell me that I would say such a thing 10 years ago, I would probably laugh in your face. If only I knew then, what I know now. 🙂
Girls are so much easier to shop for no matter what anyone else says. Can we all agree on that? Men are the hardest to shop for! Us girls get excited about anything from a bottle of wine (maybe that’s just me, idk) to a designer bag while most men are minimalists. When I say most men, that excludes my husband. He may or may not be more high maintenance than me. On the other hand, my dad would just be as happy with a pair of socks as he would be with a drone that I got for him 2 years ago and has still yet to open. That’s right, Dad- your gift is getting re-wrapped and Santa is bringing it back to you for Christmas again for the third year straight. Merry Christmas when you read this! XOXO! I just always feel like men are harder to shop for and more picky about certain things. That’s why I wanted to create and share with you all a His & Her Gift Guide that would incorporate items that would be great affordable gifts for your husband/wife/ significant other, family, friends, and ect.for the 2016 holiday season. I hope you enjoy!
Also, I can’t forget Black Friday is this week! I wanted to share with you all some great deals that I have come across so far. Please remember to be courteous and respectful of others, do not steal other’s parking places, please park inside the lines (lines are there for a reason), do not tackle people, it’s just shopping …we’re not out on Black Friday playing football. If you are really impatient and not a fan of large crowds, Cyber Monday is probably a better option for you. I personally prefer Cyber Monday > Black Friday ALL DAY! You can get the same deals that you can get on Black Friday
- Target has the best deals on everything – Apple Watch 1st generation, luggage 50%, 50% Artificial Christmas Trees, Clothes & Apparel 30%, Kitchen Aid Mixer under $250, Seriously anything and everything that you can think of. Here is a preview of their 2016 Black Friday Ad – Target
- Top Nordstrom Deals: Here are a few of the items that you do not want to miss.
– Kendra Scott ‘Alex’ Drop Earrings for $32.65 (save 49%)
– Kate Spade new york ‘small cedar street harmony’ tote for $134.66 (save 49%)
– Ray-Ban ‘Original Aviator’ 58mm Sunglasses for $105 (save 30%)
– COACH ‘Skinny’ Leather Wallet for $112.50 (save 25%)
– Cardinal of Canada Wool Jacket for $248.73 (save 49%)
– Nordstrom Quarter Zip Mock Neck Sweater for $44.96 (save 49%)
– Burberry London Woven Silk Tie for $127.30 (save 33%)
– Tommy Bahama ‘Classic Aruba’ Original Fit Half Zip Sweater for $49.24 (save 49%)
– Rock Revival ‘Sebastian’ Straight Leg Jeans for $89.43 (save 43%)
– Michael Kors Trim Fit Waterproof Overcoat for $103.11 (save 62%)
- Appliances are on sale up to 40% at Home Depot and everywhere price matches so be sure to check all competitors prices so that you can get the best deal. Right now I have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday because the same GE Slide-In Range I just purchased 2 months ago is on sale Black Friday for $600 less than I paid for it. It is absolutely amazing and I still love it though. If you are looking for a new range, I highly recommend this GE Slide In Range (top row, second range listed for $1,098 on Black Friday).
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Ohhh yeah & Happy Black Friday Shopping! 🙂